Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: The Republic of Thieves

The Republic of Thieves The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

While I didn't think that this book contained the emotional force of the previous two books, it substantially furthered the back story which drives the story as well as creating a much more dangerous antagonist than either of the first 2 books.

While I dont think that the love story really clicks in this as much as the short one in the second book or in some other stories like the kingkiller chronicle, I still continue to appreciate the character's problem solving skills and the exploration of 2 new cities. I will be sad that the newest book of the series isn't out yet and I will have to find other stuff to read now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment