- Almost everything is cheaper here than most other places I have been in the US. I like this, particularly the price of rent.
- I am located in a very walkable part of town, right near their "little Italy". Yet having a car has still proven useful because some of the nearest department stores are in Massachusetts..... but still only 20 minutes away.....
- As for Italian food, had the best eggplant parmasan I ever had in my whole life at this place called Meditearraneo. Amazing! just Amazing!
- Unfortunately despite hearing and reading otherwise, there is no good pizza in Providence. I went to locations listed as The Best and it wasn't.
This is called a "pizza strip" it is definitely a strip, but it is not...pizza. I still haven't tried it yet because look at it... I mean look at it.
- Another weird food that is quite common here is coffee milk...or rather coffee flavored milk. Its not bad. *Thumbs up!*
- As for the people I have met here so far, total sweethearts! To make hangouts more fun, I bought a bunch of board games and a soccer ball (because we are going to play some games). My friend Javier also wants to watch the under-20 world cup and the latin american cup... so plenty of soccer and beer to go around.
All in all a pretty good report, I have a job starting in a week so will have a bit less free time, but its only part time..