Saturday, August 5, 2023

Playing Dominions 5 Again

First of all I have to say that I have loved this game ever since I started playing. There is an indepth god design, magic system, character progression, monsters, research, and item system. You also have a number of different nations with unique units and mechanics. I am playing a 5 player multiplayer game (with 12 AI factions) currently with some of my brother's friends on a discrete server. Because the game is turn based, people can take their turns whenever they have time and then all the actions happen simultaneously after the turns are made. In this particular game, I am playing as EA Niefelheim, who are Frost Giants. My design gives the giants regeneration and though this normally would have meant I had a pretty solid start against independents and other factions, I accidentally had my main army stuck in a cave, frozen, and unable to move out of it. Haha, I will post any fun updates as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment